DRX eldest brother, I want to play a player next year

The DRX's 2022 League of Legends World Championships (Rolled Cup) are more valuable than ever for all the players and League of Legends fans. Kim Ryukyu, who couldn't go to the Rolled Cup forces, won the championship in 3,505 days, and the 'sign' Hong Changchun's life reversal story of 'Sign' Kim Gun-woo and 'King' Hwang Sung-hoon's great growth. This is because all team members have completed the best story that can be shown in League of Legends esports.

Not surprisingly, this competition was so dramatic that all team members, including coaches, could not believe this situation. Game Mecca talked about the DRX team members, including the winning feeling.

Q. First, what is the hope skin for each player?

'King gen' Hwang Sung-hoon (King gen) : Matrix Skin is good.

'Mark' Hong Changchun (marker) : Kindred skin.

'Jena' Kim Gun-woo (hereinafter referred to as Jena) : I will choose Alkali.

'Gift' Kim Ryukyu (hereinafter referred to as Gift) : Caitlyn.

GEN

'Berry' CHO Knee (hereinafter referred to as Bail) : I already have a lot of skin, but I want to make it as an ash.

Q. It was a series of still a lot of stills in the game, and many major scenes occurred, mainly objects. What was the driving force that could be concentrated in the middle of the steel?

Mark : Today's object was very important, but it was strangely a lot of steel and almost psychologically dried, but the team members read it. It was hard, but there was no very disadvantage, so I could focus on my mind.

Q. He started his journey from Mexico and went around the United States to play this competition. Which part was the most enjoyable?

Deft : I thought there weren't many people cheering in Mexico, but it was much more than I thought. It was rewarding to see our fans more than every game.

Q. Until the start of the first set, the fans cheered for the T1 a lot, and almost all of them cheered for DRX. I wonder if this has been experienced.

Deft : I had this amazing experience in the semifinals, but I could feel that my fans were cheering for us when I took off the headset after winning two games. Even today, I could feel that more people support us after five sets.

Q. In the case of King gen, he said he was confident to deal with Zeus Choir during the media day before the final. Do you always act confidently in everyday life?

King gen : I was a person who pretended to be confident. But I was thinking that I was getting hardened in a difficult situation, and I always had a fight with myself rather than a fight with other top liners. I think that I can win and lose to anyone, and I think that my beliefs and minds have worked.

Q. Many people say DRX is like Cinderella Story and drama. Which part did you focus on to solve the game well?

‘쏭’ Kim Kangaroo (hereinafter referred to as 쏭) : I thought that the calm was important. He did not lose his calm because he was a first and two games, and he tried to maintain his condition at all times. I think that atmosphere worked for the team.

Q. What is the background of Bard at the end?

Berry : Once the opponent took Karma, I thought the line was disadvantageous. In the meantime, I brought Matrix with us to make a good line, and I thought it would be good to use Bad because the opponent dealers were so tight.

Q. What does DRX and team members mean Def?

Deft : I once went to the team member once when I was a spring. At that time, I talked about what I felt lacking. Beyond what I said at that time, it seems so cool to be the best player in the world.

Q. How did Deft change their minds over the season? What do you think is important to the winning team?

Deft : It was hard to say that when I asked if I could win when I hit the spring. But as I played the game, I felt that I was growing, so my mind changed. The important thing for the winning team is that it is a unbreakable mind that I mentioned in Korea.

Q. In the case of Berry, he wins the runner-up twice for three years. It is no exaggeration to be the best supporter. What do you think the most important thing to be the best supporter?

Berry : I thought it was very sad that I couldn't win last year. Still, I am very happy to win this year. Supporters may seem to have nothing to do compared to other lines, but supporters are also doing a lot of work in the in-game. Even if it is not visible, I think it is important to silence those actions.

Q. The marker said that 'Mowgli' coach Lee Alpha came to the jungle coach and was able to win by conveying a lot of know-how. How did you fix the anxious DRX jungle?

'Morley' Lee Alpha coach : It was true that it was anxious about meta-adaptation or team sum until the selection, but as the game progressed, it was good adaptation and synergy with the team members. The jungle has always been feedback on how to cope with the calls and situations that can always be done in many ways. The players seemed to be good because they accepted well.

Q. What is Deft's plan next year?

Deft : In fact, there is a problem with military service, so it's completely difficult, but if you can feel right now, you will add your career.

Q. Deft took a lot of time to win the Rolled Cup. What was the hardest player in your career, what is the most memorable player?

Deft : 'Clear Love' Mink wanted to stand here for a long time, but I can't see it the most. The most difficult moment was when the injury and deterioration came together after 20 years, and my trust in myself fell.

Q. Why did Berlin picked Ash with the winning skin? And if you give some advice in making skin?

Berry : The reason I chose Ash is not knowing the team members next to it, but I think the fans will know. To give advice, I think the popular champions are highly used by many people. It's a popular and easy-to-use champion that all tier users can use.

Q. I said there was no Kindred skin when I was on the air, but I made the Roll Cup championship skin with my own hands. I'm curious about this.

Mark : At that time, there were only two skins. The person who won the Rolled Cup on the broadcast said he would like to make some skin, but I can't believe this. It seems to be so fun when the skin comes out.

Q. Deft said that the Rolled Cup was vague since last year, but it was finally equipped. What is the difference between what you imagined and realized?

Deft : After winning, I feel like I'm in my own, and the process of coming here seems to have been so good.

Comments

Popular Posts